UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good luck - hope you enjoy your new purchase as much as I have. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi - all just got back -mostly ok -car is great to drive.

Just noticed a lot of scratching on bonnet -which was obscured when collected -just about to see if polishes out and check elsewhere.

Oh and the Blue in the sunlight- nice.

Back soon -best

LC

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi it's Mariana Blue -thanks for your comments.

I've spoken to dealer and it's going in tomorrow for him to have a look. By the sound of his voice I suspect he knew it was there already.

Fingers crossed for some good customer service tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Hi it's Mariana Blue -thanks for your comments.

I've spoken to dealer and it's going in tomorrow for him to have a look. By the sound of his voice I suspect he knew it was there already.

Fingers crossed for some good customer service tomorrow.
Stop it - no more Mariana Blue pictures please! Real, real shame about the scratch. Hope you get it sorted to your fullest satisfaction.

·
Registered
122 Posts
When I was a PDI inspector for a Vauxhall dealership , no car was passed over to any customer ( Fleet or Private ) with any form of defect . I did a 100 point check from Transporter to dealer & a 130 point check , dealer to customer . I have even sent cars to the body shop for specs of dust under the paint . I always carried a Cd with me to check it played & rejected the disc. ( sometimes it didn't ) . Worst offenders--roof scratches --where cars on the transporter top deck , had been driven through low hanging trees . Take your car back to the dealer & get the bonnet polished back properly . Tell him you ordered a new Duster , not a second hand one .....

·
Registered
193 Posts
By scratches are you talking about swirl marks or actual scratches?

Either aren't ideal but swirl marks are easily rectified and unfortunately very common, especially from dealerships. :(

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Alex - it was swirl marks all over and the infamous white mark on the bonnet.

Swirl marks rectified but still annoying.

Best
LC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts