UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attempted a drive off the forecourt video of my new Stepway - Bertie but I hadnt closed a door properly and I stalled shortly after!

·
Registered
313 Posts
That's funny - With the Give Way sign when you went out, I would say you committed an offence there - It's clearly Highway not private road.... Delete the video at once! :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Mmmmm agree with the 6 minutes gone thing.
I enjoyed picking my car up too, never stalled it, adhered to traffic laws too. Thats why i didnt record it, nowhere near the thrill ride you have portrayed.... you could have been killed

rated 15 i recon

·
Registered
193 Posts
Don't take things too personal mate, I don't think anything was said with the intent of offending you.

We are a decent bunch on here, and would not want to upset or loose any Dacia owner.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi djSupport,

Sorry about your experience on the Forum. I can see your point as you where only trying to be constructive and any contribution where you have spent time to post is welcomed by most.

There are times when things do get out of hand and personal but no direct intention to discredit.

I have been a forum member for quite a while and found the forum to be excellent with positive feedback, fun and banter.

Come on members! Give djSupport a big welcome to the forum. :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Hey DJ Don't leave - I have had much worse things said to me but I keep coming back!! Most of the time it's good fun and there is some really useful stuff on here. Stay with it!!!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
407 Posts
@djSupport

I see you've met the welcoming committee!

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
@djSupport

Hey DJ Don't leave - I have had much worse things said to me but I keep coming back!! Most of the time it's good fun and there is some really useful stuff on here. Stay with it!!!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App
yeah dj dont leave

we eventually get the fauna killer and we do need as many as possible to contain her

heck man u dont have a sense of humor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stop taking it so damn personally ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think he's had some meat for tea!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I run a forum with 8600 members, Dacia needs more uk supporters and if I was running the forum I'd be weary what I say because one we should be proud of our cars but we should also make a concerted effort to draw in members and showcase the cars we have so we can start a Dacia revolution in the UK, That was why I wedged my 1.5k camera between my seats to give people a feel of the driving experience yes it went wrong oh well but to have a moderator and some members speak like that wether joke or not has ruined at the moment anyway the potential input I would help to bring to the forum. First impressions count please think more responsibly before you post especially to new members!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the forum djsupport. Sorry to hear that you feel you've had a negative experience from the forum so far but please give us a chance to show you that we are a good bunch really!!

Hope you continue to enjoy driving your Dacia Sandero Stepway.

·
Registered
313 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts