UK Dacia Forum banner

Writing......

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  min200 
#1 ·
I have written a few bits and bobs in the past... a couple of my short plays have been produced by local Am-Dram and I had a radio play recorded and broadcast, but recently I've been writing a few pieces for a cycling (my other passion away from Dacia) website.... I write under a pen name as some of stuff is a bit edgy/controversial (and may not exactly represent my views)

Here's a link to my latest piece of which I am pretty proud of.....

http://veloballs.com/original-viking/

Does anybody else dabble literary wise?

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I wrote for an online magazine for a couple of years doing the car column as well as a blog that was well followed for some time but ended up stopping both as I was busy...miss it though abd started another blog about my land rover rebuild that gets good views www.nickysmith.me

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

#4 ·
I wrote for an online magazine for a couple of years doing the car column as well as a blog that was well followed for some time but ended up stopping both as I was busy...miss it though abd started another blog about my land rover rebuild that gets good views www.nickysmith.me

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App
I'll have read of that!!

#5 ·
I have written a few bits and bobs in the past... a couple of my short plays have been produced by local Am-Dram and I had a radio play recorded and broadcast, but recently I've been writing a few pieces for a cycling (my other passion away from Dacia) website.... I write under a pen name as some of stuff is a bit edgy/controversial (and may not exactly represent my views)

Here's a link to my latest piece of which I am pretty proud of.....

http://veloballs.com/original-viking/

Does anybody else dabble literary wise?
Just read it, great article! I've still got my first 'proper' mountain bike in the garage loft, albeit in pieces. I got it back in the late eighties, and it cost £330, a diamond back sorrento. Used it tons when growing up. Will restore it one day!

Please excuse my brevity, sent from my Sony Xperia

#6 ·
Just read it, great article! I've still got my first 'proper' mountain bike in the garage loft, albeit in pieces. I got it back in the late eighties, and it cost £330, a diamond back sorrento. Used it tons when growing up. Will restore it one day!

Please excuse my brevity, sent from my Sony Xperia
Thanks for your thoughts on it glad you liked (and thanks for the attempt to bring the topic back on track)

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.