UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone does it. Trying to work out a name for my sandero. What are yours called for inspiration.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Er no they dont
But if you have to have one then call it Ivy after that lovely Cornish town of St Ives
Well... Some people do. I ammend my statement lol. You really wouldnt call it lovely if you lived there lol. Ive always named my cars. Sad i know. :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
We always go to Lands end every June for a week (daughters employer owns the first and last inn and the Lands end hotel) I love Cornwall and could think of no better place to live so lucky you

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We always go to Lands end every June for a week (daughters employer owns the first and last inn and the Lands end hotel) I love Cornwall and could think of no better place to live so lucky you
It is a lovely place. I live near penzance and would never leave cornwall. Used to work in st ives and just parking each day for work would cost 6 odd pounds. I love cornwall but dislike st ives lol. A travel tip. The village in which i live Perranuthnoe is a great visit. Nice beach and great views. A lovely cafe just off the beach and some nice walks around the coastal paths.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Both like the film Logan's Run so we just call ours Logan...I wanted Christine (McVie) as I like Fleetwood Mac but my wife has read too many Stephen King books to ever drive a car with that name!
Previous cars have usually suggested their own names via letters in registration but nothing obvious leapt out at us this time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
My granddaughter keeps calling it. Dave. Dacia . As I'm Dave .. but I keep saying the already one called Dave ????????????????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts